Location: Lakewood, CA
Experience: 8-10 years
Work Hours: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION //
Rastaclat is looking for a passionate and experienced Controller who will be responsible for guiding financial decisions by establishing and monitoring Accounting policies and procedures, protecting assets and mitigating risk by enforcing internal controls, managing cash flow and budget, maintaining accurate financial records, as well as generating and analyzing financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to multi task, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Being well organized and detail oriented are essential for our fast-paced and growing environment. This role requires daily communication between cross functional departments and international partners. Positive attitude is essential.
- Oversees all full cycle accounting functions including A/P, A/R, payroll, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Manages the overall month-end close process including the maintenance of the closing calendar, review of the general ledger, and the preparation and distribution of applicable financial reports.
- Prepares general ledger entries by accurate invoice coding and accurate maintenance of records and files.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes if needed.
- Prepares weekly cash flow report to be distributed to management.
- Forecasts and Manages overall company Budget to plan.
- Responsible for P&L reporting, variance analysis and presentation to management team.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations and reporting.
- Responsible for inventory valuation, cost accounting, and reporting.
- Oversee company margins, channel margins, product margins, program margins and be an integral part in product costing exercises.
- Creates and maintains current customer and vendor files.
- Prepares credit card reconciliation and reviews expense reports.
- Manages quarterly inventory counts and related adjustments.
- Creates all royalty, commission, and bonus reports for review and approval.
- Assists in preparation of federal and state tax returns with CPA.
- Responsible for audit coordination with company CPA firm.
- Communicates with Qualified Plan Administrator to ensure proper funding and reporting of Employee Benefits.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Maintains accurate fixed asset schedule in accordance with internal company policy.
- Provides accounting support for converting data to general ledger system.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Works with team to collect outstanding invoices in a timely manner while maintaining positive relationships with customers and sales representatives.
- Coordinates new employee onboarding and communicates medical and 401k enrollment periods.
- Performs internal audit of company insurance policies.
- Manage Full Circle accounting customization to create efficiencies and improve accuracy.
- Complies with local, state, and federal government reporting and tax requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides administrative support to management as requested.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree or CPA a plus
- 8-10+ years of experience as a Controller
- 3-5+ years of experience with Full Circle ERP System
- Expertise in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to manage and mentor an Accounting team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Team player, positive attitude, enthusiastic
Position: Graphic Designer/Product Photographer
Location: Lakewood, CA
Experience: 3-6 years
Work Hours: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION //
Rastaclat is seeking a creative and innovative, Graphic Designer with product photography experience to help develop positive marketing campaigns for our growing company. The ideal candidate will be a skilled designer, technically proficient studio photographer, and effective collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Assist in driving the creative concept, design and execution of all Digital Marketing (product and brand campaigns, etc.) in partnership with the cross functional teams (Merchandising, Production, Graphics, etc.).
- Conceptualize and design from beginning to end, create and work with cross-functional teams to execute.
- Use technical studio photography knowledge with creative prop styling and post to bring marketing concepts to life with cross functional teams.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business to design that is relevant to the customer and reflects Rastaclat demographic, culture & roots.
- Proactively seek opportunities to ensure trend right, relevant creative marketing and achieve the company strategy & financial goals of the category while supporting the brand.
- Assist in creative direction for the Clatographer Program as required/needed (Core, Seasonal, Exclusives, etc.).
- Assist management of 3rdparty and agency partnerships for creative direction and needs.
- Manage content requests from internal and 3rd parties by maintaining a digital asset management system.
- Develop, maintain and communicate an authentic/consistent/cohesive brand image and message based on overall brand presentation and seasonal stories & market focus.
- Assist in driving the branding design and execution of all Brand, advertising, promotional, program campaigns included but not limited to print, website assets, ecommerce assets, video assets, sales assets (catalogs, lookbooks, media kits, product knowledge kits, incentive programs) photography, graphic design, etc. [trade/sell-In and customer/sell-through] – brand segments/product/programs (#Clatsandkicks, #Bandingtogether, #Clatlife, collaborations, etc.)
- Assist with the aesthetic execution of brand assets including but not limited to themes, layouts, and overall mood.
- Assist with outside photoshoots/videoshoots, due diligence and sourcing of photo / video / print / production vendors as well as models, including preparation of RFQ's, SOW’s, inspirations boards, call sheets and legals (concept to execution/final asset delivery).
- Develop authentic and consistent creative and engaging content for use on online and social media platforms.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Design and 3-6 years of prior relative work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory or related field preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite expert.
- Extensive photography experience.
- Hands on photography studio lighting knowledge.
- Excellent team and collaboration skills.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work.
- Proven track record managing marketing channels and optimizing performance.
- Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit.
- Flexibility in adapting to new technologies and environments.
Position: Digital Director
Location: Lakewood, CA
Experience: 5-7 years
Work Hours: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION //
Rastaclat is looking for a passionate, highly skilled digital expert to bring our brand mission of spreading positivity to life through DTC efforts.
The Director of Digital is responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of the company’s online sales & marketing programs. He/she will lead digital activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, engagement and revenue for the brand. This role is responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital & eCommerce efforts, including email and direct response acquisition (SEM, PLAs, Paid Social, Affiliates, and SEO strategies) to grow traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on ensuring best practice and innovation are incorporated. The candidate will aid in the management of agencies and third-party vendors, budgets, execution and reporting of their designated digital channels. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded and digital-savvy professional, with experience across paid digital media and 360 digital campaign management, and will thrive in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Develops and executes digital & eCommerce strategy across all digital media & eCommerce channels from concept to launch ensuring balance of brand messaging & commerce.
- Oversee all aspect of digital & eCommerce, including forecasting, budgeting, inventory management, merchandising, Customer ExperienceSEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, Marketplaces including Amazon and other future channels, Shopping Comparison Engines, Social Advertising and Email Marketing.
- Partners with cross functional leaders to optimize digital & eCommerce effectiveness and support cross channel sales, including, Merchandising/Buying, Planning, Brand Marketing, Creative, and other functions.
- Manage agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital & eCommerce goals.
- Oversee building of social community through social media strategies and brand right channels.
- Partner with international distributors on global consistency and alignment on eCommerce strategies.
- Develop online marketing strategies that also drives qualified traffic to retail stores in partnership with Rastaclat.
- Develop and lead digital & eCommerce analytics to establish insights, forming actionable, scalable strategies to grow the online business.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners, including creative, finance, sales and product teams.
- Test progressive and innovative ideas to position the brand as a leader in the eCommerce & digital marketing arena.
- Meet new customer, revenue, and margin goals, while managing an efficient budget.
- Keep abreast of the latest eCommerce & digital industry trends, fashion trends, and opportunities.
Please email resumes to HR@Rastaclat.com.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- 10+ years' experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Must be financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, shopping flows, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer in order to improve traffic, conversion and financial results.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing tools including Email Service Providers, SearchEngine Marketing Platforms such as Kenshoo and Marin, Web Analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; Experience with Attribution Modeling Tools such as Convertro, Clearsailing a Plus. AdWords Certified
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
- Extraordinary collaboration skills; experience managing digital marketing in a highly-matrixed, multi-channel retailer a strong plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
ABOUT RASTACLAT //
Rastaclat is a symbol of righteousness, doing good for yourself and others. We believe that positive action can change lives, inspire confidence & unite us as human beings. #SEEK THE POSITIVE.This radiates through our company culture giving everyone on our small, but growing team the opportunity to bring their best on the daily. This position is a performance-based role that is grounded in our core values and offers upward growth potential. Our team of 30employees share a positive work environment in a new, spacious office out of Lakewood, CA that is walking distance from solid restaurants, shopping and a fitness center. Every quarter our team participates in a charitable, giveback event to keep the positivity flowing and we keep the team vibes strong with monthly-catered lunches, yearly company-wide incentives and a generous benefit/retirement package.
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Retirement and Profit-Sharing Benefits
- Company sponsored Apple laptop
- Monthly Catered Lunches
- Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives
- Healthy Snacks
- Positive Company Environment
*Must provide at least three references, two directly from past managers in related E-Commerce position.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.