Position: Production Manager
Location: Long Beach, CA
Experience: 4-6 years
Work Hours: Full Time
The Production Manager plays an important role in the manufacturing and delivery of Rastaclat product. This role will focus on performing necessary functions to take seasonal projects from approved sample through manufacturing commercialization.
An ideal candidate is part technical and part creative. Here are a few personal traits that we are looking for in a successful individual: self-motivated, ability to multitask, and strong problem-solving skills. Being well organized and detail-oriented are essential for our fast-paced environment. Interest in accessories, fashion, sports, sneakers, and creative culture are also valued.
This role requires daily written and oral communication between internal departments and international suppliers - a positive attitude is essential!
- Run and analyze accurate reports for sales, production, and inventory control through ERP System – Full Circle.
- Attend buy meetings to tally final buys.
- Enter, issue, and update all finished goods, raw materials, and salesman samples purchase orders.
- Send purchase orders to international and domestic suppliers.
PRODUCTION WORK IN PROGRESS:
- Correspond daily with international factories to ensure on time production schedules and exit factory dates are met.
- Update all ETA, ETD, and In-Transit dates into Full Circle.
- Monitor weekly Work in Progress Reports from factories.
- Work directly with factories to ensure production delivers on time.
- Officiate weekly Production meeting with the following departments: Production, Sales, Operations and Warehouse teams to review upcoming schedules, delays, testing, and ticketing requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all production-related issues.
- Notify all departments of updates and solutions related to production.
- Request compliance reports from factory, and ensure they are properly filed and organized once received.
- Knowledge of REACH regulations.
- Perform weekly check of Majors’ sales orders to ensure required compliance documents for outgoing PO’s are on file.
- Order all tickets and stickers through various vendors including, but not limited to, Fineline and OpSec.
- Plan and coordinate shipping of tickets and stickers with factory partners.
- Coordinate with third party logistics center (3PL) for all in-house ticketing needs.
- Learn and understand all Major accounts’ compliance guidelines to put into practice.
- Confirm Shipments as ready from Factory.
- Review and approve packing forms with Purchase Order.
- Track all production shipments daily and update Full Circle with tracking information while notifying all parties for major releases.
- Review status and location of shipments to update warehouse teams of product movement to help warehouse capacity planning.
- Coordinate with Distributors and Factories for International drop shipments.
- Manage receiving and movement of Raw Materials PO’s, and actualize packaging when invoices are received.
- Audit production invoices for accuracy and work with Accounting department on Three-Way Match Invoice processing.
- Collate Full Circle data reports for weekly/monthly production stats.
- Work with Courier and Freight Forwarder partners.
- Manage vessel shipments, issuing of customs documents, vessel schedules, container consolidation, air and trucking transports.
- Responsible for all Finished Goods quality control per company standards.
- Practice high standards for quality control and maintain records for all incoming shipments.
- Review and approve TOP’s prior to shipment.
- Perform QC testing on product upon arrival.
- Update QC report findings with manager and submit results to all parties.
- Notify all departments of non-passing QC results and proceed with problem-solving process: work with factory for solutions, invoicing credit, and new deliverable dates while gathering all sales cancel dates to present solutions to the team.
CULTURE & VALUES
- Maintain Culture & Core Value Alignment with Rastaclat's values (Passion, Righteousness, Integrity, Discovery, Excellence) and contribute to achieving company’s mission to inspire the world to Seek the Positive.
- Ability to attend weekly in-person product and design meetings.
- Extensive experience with ERP System - Full Circle.
- Experience with International Purchasing is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3PL distribution, warehousing, and fulfilment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Adobe Illustrator - willingness to learn new software is also essential.
- Experience with accessories, sneakers, apparel, jewelry, and fashion in a retail or professional setting.
- Knowledge of garment construction, fabrics and costing.
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Organized with ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through of communication and execution of projects.
- Go-getter who is motivated to learn.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
ABOUT RASTACLAT //
Rastaclat is a symbol of positivity, doing good for yourself and others. We believe that positive action can change lives, inspire confidence & unite us as human beings. #SEEK THE POSITIVE. This radiates through our company culture giving everyone on our growing team the opportunity to bring their best on the daily. This position is a performance-based role that is grounded in our core values and offers upward growth potential. Our team shares a positive work remote environment and participates in a charitable giveback event every quarter to keep the positivity flowing. We keep the team vibes strong with yearly company-wide incentives and a generous benefit/retirement package.
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Company-sponsored laptop
- Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives
- Positive Company Environment
*Must provide at least three references, including at least 1 direct manager in a related Production position.