Return to sender means that the package was undeliverable due to one of the following reasons:
- The address was incorrect
- The address was missing information
- The package could not safely be left at the delivery address
- The receiving party refused the package upon delivery
- Two delivery attempts were made with no success
When this happens, you may contact the mail carrier to start a claim to investigate what may have happened with your package.
To resolve, you will be able to either request a refund, or inquire about a replacement. Please note that certain conditions must be met in order for a refund or replacement to be approved. If your package does not clearly state that it is being returned to sender and is headed back to our fulfillment center, we will be unable to process a refund or replacement.