Last Revised: AUGUST 14th, 2019
- General. When you visit the Service, you can browse without submitting any personally identifiable information about yourself. We will, however, receive and store some non-personally identifiable information about you, as described below. In order to participate in certain functionalities, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. “Personally identifiable information” is information that would allow us to actually identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the Service collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- Account; Login. If you create an User Account, you will be asked to provide and we may collect certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, zip code, phone number, email address and password selected by you. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date and to ensure that we have an active and deliverable email address for you. We are not responsible for any problems, interruptions in access, or liability that may arise if you do not give us complete and accurate information or if you fail to update your information so that it is current. You may edit your User Account information by accessing your User Account on the Site or by contacting our customer service at Support@rastaclat.com.
- Public Content. If you contribute User Content to Rastaclat and the Service, your contributions are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, comments, videos, and art.
Automatically Collected Information. Similar to other websites and services, we may collect some information automatically and store it in log files. We may use third party analytics providers to collect this information about the Service. See subsection (e) below for more information on our use of third party analytics providers and the information collected by such providers. This collection may include, but is not limited to: your IP address, browser type and language, device type, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of each request you make. We collect this non-identifying information in order to better understand our users, to more efficiently operate our business, to promote our services and to improve the quality of the Service. We may automatically collect information using various tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web or mobile app users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive or your smartphone, web beacons are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on, for example, web pages or in HTML-based emails. Our third party analytics providers may place web beacons on the Site that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Site). Our third party analytics providers use information obtained from web beacons to help us improve our business and the Service. We do not control the use of web beacons by third parties.
- General. We will use your personally identifiable information to operate, manage, and administer your User Account and the Service; to provide you with support or a more personalized experience; to communicate with you; to monitor Service usage; to improve the Service or develop and test new products, services, websites or applications. We may also use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes; to detect and protect against errors, fraud, and illegal activity; to assist law enforcement; to enforce this Policy and the Terms of Service; or for any other purpose described in this Policy or described to you at the time of collection.
- Purchases. The Service allows you to purchase Products through the Site. If you use the Site to purchase a Product by placing an order, we and our third party service providers will use your personally identifiable information to process, verify, dispatch, and communicate with you about your order(s).
- Communications. We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or requests (including support requests). You may not opt out of Service-related emails which are not promotional in nature. We may also send you promotional emails to notify you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving promotional messages from us or third parties, please click on the opt out link in any non-Service related email you receive or contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, you will continue to receive Service-related communications from us.
- Use of Non-Personally Identifiable and Aggregate Information. We may use non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, analyzing trends, managing and administering the Service, tracking users’ movements, to create new products or services or to improve our business and the Service. In addition, we may share aggregate statistical information with our business partners. We may also combine your non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information with other non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information collected from other sources. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that aggregate information is never associated with you or your personally identifiable information.
- Information Retention. We may retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed, for our business needs and in order to deter fraud or abuse of the Service. We may dispose of any information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law. We do not undertake any retention obligations through this statement.
- Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your information, including personally identifiable information: (i) as required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) if we believe disclosure is needed to protect our rights, property or safety; (iii) to government regulators or law enforcement authorities in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process served on us or the Service; and (iv) to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
- Insolvency and Business Transitions. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as an acquisition by or merger with another company, or if we sell or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information, to prospective or actual purchasers or transaction participants in connection with these transactions.
- Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the Service may abuse or misuse your personally identifiable information. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
- INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
- The Service is not for or Directed Towards Children. The Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not intend to and will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Service. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been provided to the Service, please notify us at: email@example.com.
- California Minors. While the Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident under age 18 and you believe your information has become publicly-available through the Service and you are unable to remove it, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, so that we can find it.
- CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW; YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents (“Californian Users”) to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personally identifiable information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
- California Civil Code 1798.110 permits Californian Users to request from us the following information: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; (5) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. We have collected in the preceding 12 months the following categories of personal information from Californian Users: [INSERT LIST]. California Civil Code 1798.115 permits Californian Users to request from us information regarding what personal information we sell and to request that we do not sell the California User’s personal information, or exercise the “opt-out right”. We do not sell Californian Users’ personal information. California Civil Code 1798.115 also permits Californian Users to request from us a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months. California Civil Code 1798.125 prohibits us from discriminating against a Californian User on the basis that the Californian User exercised any of the rights under title 1798.
- If you are a Californian User and you wish to make such a request under this Section 6, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to email@example.com.
- LINKED SITES
- NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Service is not intended for use outside the United States, or by non-U.S. residents. If you provide personally identifiable information to us, it may be transferred to and processed on computers in the United States and other countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area. Do not provide personally identifiable information to us if you do not want or consent to this information being transferred to the United States or to other countries, which may not have privacy (data protection) legislation or regulation comparable to the law of the country in which you reside. Your provision of personally identifiable information to us will be handled in accordance with this Policy. Your provision of personally identifiable information to us through the Service means that you agree to the terms of this Policy.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time upon notice to you. We may give notice by making the updated Policy available in the Service or by any other reasonable means. You can access and review the most current version of this Policy at any time at https://rastaclat.com/pages/privacy-policy. The updated Policy is binding on you as of the next date that you use the Service after the date of updated Policy. If you do not agree to the updated Policy, you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date posted at the top of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the updated Policy.
- ACCESSING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access, update, or request the deletion of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical. If your User Account is terminated for any reason, your information will no longer be accessible through your User Account or associated with your User Account. However, activity that occurred prior to deletion may still continue to be stored on our systems or the systems of our service providers indefinitely.
- PRIVACY QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.